Following Independent Examination HBBC have confirmed the Referendum date of Thursday 14th March 2019. The Referendum is the last stage of the Neighbourhood planning process.
Voting will take place at Sibson Village Hall & All Saints Church, Sheepy Magna between 07:00am to 10.00pm on Thursday 14th March 2019*
The Sheepy Parish Neighbourhood Plan is a culmination of 4 years work, all its policies are written taking into account the community’s needs, views, priorities and aspirations. If the Neighbourhood Plan is adopted, it will be a legally recognised document which will have to be used by HBBC and the Parish Council when considering future planning and development applications.
Link to Neighbourhood Plan below:
Please take the opportunity to vote and have your final say in the future of Sheepy Parish.
Timetable of activities for the Referendum:
- Publication of Information Statement & Specified Document – Monday 4th February 2019
- Publication of notice of referendum – Friday 7th February 2019
- 1st Stage Poll cards despatch – Thursday 22nd February 2019
- Last date for registration – Tuesday 26th February 2019
- Receipt of Postal Vote Application – Wednesday 27 February 2019 – 5.00pm
- 2nd Stage Poll Card Despatch – Friday 1st March 2019
- Postal Vote despatch – Friday 1st March 2019
- Publication of Notice of Poll – Wednesday 6th March 2019
- Receipt of Proxy vote applications – Wednesday 6th March 2019 – 5.00pm
- First date to issue replacement Lost Postel Ballot Papers – Thursday 14 March 2019 5.00pm
- Receipt of Emergency Proxy Vote Applications – Thursday 14 March 2019 5.00pm
- Day of Poll – Thursday 14 March 2019 7.00am to 10.00pm
- Destruction of Documents Friday 13 March 2020
Full timetable and other information can be found on HBBC website.